I want to redecorate our living space, but I don’t know where to begin. Do you have any decorating tips?
A. You can makeover your living space with these simple decorating tips:
1. Change your color palette. You can choose neutral and earth tones, such as whites, tans, beiges, and golds. A room of monotone decors appears more spacious. And you can dress up a room with white walls, a white sofa, and white or glass coffee tables with accented throw pillows, colorful table runners and placements, and decorative rugs.
2. Soften the lighting. Lighting adds warmth and drama to any room. A lamp or sconce lighting will provide more warmth and mood than overhead lighting. In your rooms, place your lamps and lighting arrangements so that they form a triangle of light in the room.
3. Rearrange the furniture. Try moving your sofas away from the wall. You can place two sofas in “V” formation with tables behind them. Or you can arrange the sofas so that they’re parallel to each other. Placing a rug between them creates a conversation area.
4. Create a focal point. Select a special focal point in your room: a piano, piece of art, picture, or floral arrangement. Make sure to hang your art and pictures at eye level. (Many people hang them too high.)
5. Create warmth. You can transform your dining room by adding lamps on each side of the buffet. Be sure to choose tall, sleek lamps to add drama to your dining area.
6. Experiment with ideas. Don’t be afraid to experiment with light, color, and furnishings. Use your own personality and charm to create the living space you’ll enjoy entertaining and spending time with your family.
If you are in the market for a buying or selling a home and need competent and caring representation, please call me at 905-925-0007 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Author:Jeremy Romano Phone: 905-925-0007 Dated: August 14th 2017 Views: 1,627 About Jeremy: I am a Full-time Realtor in the Durham Region and Kawartha Lakes market, and have lived here for ove...
Your Source for Homes in the Durham Region, Northumberland and Kawartha Lakes Area.
For years now, Jeremy Romano Team has been going above and beyond for their clients within the Durham Region and Kawartha Lakes Area. They help more people using their unique approach and passion for real estate. Whether you are buying a house for the first time, looking to up-size, downsize or invest, Jeremy Romano Team is there to guide you.
We are here to lead you through the process of buying your dream home or selling your existing home for top dollar.
Are you looking to buy a home or an investment property in the Durham Region and Kawartha Lakes Area?
We offer these unique services:
Access to off market properties
Are you up-sizing? Downsizing? Curious about selling?
Our streamlined selling service will get you top dollar!
We are thinking of buying a house as a rental investment. What
"We have recently had the pleasure of dealing with Jeremy Romano in the sale and purchase of two houses. Charming, persistent, professional, hard-working and innovative are words to describe our experience with him. Always pleasant, with an excellent sense of humour, Jeremy went out of his way to accommodate our every need and desire. He willingly held many open houses when selling our home in the winter, even going so far as to register with a neighbouring real estate board in order to broaden the exposure of his constant advertising. Throughout the whole process of our sale, Jeremy was tactfully honest with us, helping out with the staging of our home, keeping us informed of potential buyers’ reactions and ably negotiating the final sale contract. When we did sell our home, he willingly spent many hours with us viewing potential homes, advising us when we bought a home, negotiating for us in that purchase, and unselfishly spending even more time with us while we visited our new home several times before moving day. Jeremy has been instrumental in making this potentially stressful process a thoroughly enjoyable experience. We highly recommend him, and would use him as our real estate agent again without hesitation, or, as the saying goes, “in a New York second”! "