I want to redecorate our living space, but I don’t know where to begin. Do you have any decorating tips?
A. You can makeover your living space with these simple decorating tips:
1. Change your color palette. You can choose neutral and earth tones, such as whites, tans, beiges, and golds. A room of monotone decors appears more spacious. And you can dress up a room with white walls, a white sofa, and white or glass coffee tables with accented throw pillows, colorful table runners and placements, and decorative rugs.
2. Soften the lighting. Lighting adds warmth and drama to any room. A lamp or sconce lighting will provide more warmth and mood than overhead lighting. In your rooms, place your lamps and lighting arrangements so that they form a triangle of light in the room.
3. Rearrange the furniture. Try moving your sofas away from the wall. You can place two sofas in “V” formation with tables behind them. Or you can arrange the sofas so that they’re parallel to each other. Placing a rug between them creates a conversation area.
4. Create a focal point. Select a special focal point in your room: a piano, piece of art, picture, or floral arrangement. Make sure to hang your art and pictures at eye level. (Many people hang them too high.)
5. Create warmth. You can transform your dining room by adding lamps on each side of the buffet. Be sure to choose tall, sleek lamps to add drama to your dining area.
6. Experiment with ideas. Don’t be afraid to experiment with light, color, and furnishings. Use your own personality and charm to create the living space you’ll enjoy entertaining and spending time with your family.
If you are in the market for a buying or selling a home and need competent and caring representation, please call me at 905-925-0007 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Author:Jeremy Romano Phone: 905-925-0007 Dated: August 14th 2017 Views: 1,350 About Jeremy: I am a Full-time Realtor in the Durham Region and Kawartha Lakes market, and have lived here for ove...
Your Source for Homes in the Durham Region, Northumberland and Kawartha Lakes Area.
For years now, Jeremy Romano Team has been going above and beyond for their clients within the Durham Region and Kawartha Lakes Area. They help more people using their unique approach and passion for real estate. Whether you are buying a house for the first time, looking to up-size, downsize or invest, Jeremy Romano Team is there to guide you.
We are here to lead you through the process of buying your dream home or selling your existing home for top dollar.
Are you looking to buy a home or an investment property in the Durham Region and Kawartha Lakes Area?
We offer these unique services:
Access to off market properties
Are you up-sizing? Downsizing? Curious about selling?
Our streamlined selling service will get you top dollar!
I want to redecorate our living space, but I don’t know where to be
"Jeremy Romano was instrumental in my housing purchase. He is very patient and respectful of your desired traits of a home and works hard to show you all your options. Jeremy is always punctual for showings and appointments and always makes himself accessible to you. He worked around my schedule, making it easier to view homes during times I was available. He is hard working, knowledgeable, and honest which is what you need in a real estate agent. A home is one of the largest investments you make and it is reassuring when you are working with a competant person you can trust."