I want to redecorate our living space, but I don’t know where to begin. Do you have any decorating tips?
A. You can makeover your living space with these simple decorating tips:
1. Change your color palette. You can choose neutral and earth tones, such as whites, tans, beiges, and golds. A room of monotone decors appears more spacious. And you can dress up a room with white walls, a white sofa, and white or glass coffee tables with accented throw pillows, colorful table runners and placements, and decorative rugs.
2. Soften the lighting. Lighting adds warmth and drama to any room. A lamp or sconce lighting will provide more warmth and mood than overhead lighting. In your rooms, place your lamps and lighting arrangements so that they form a triangle of light in the room.
3. Rearrange the furniture. Try moving your sofas away from the wall. You can place two sofas in “V” formation with tables behind them. Or you can arrange the sofas so that they’re parallel to each other. Placing a rug between them creates a conversation area.
4. Create a focal point. Select a special focal point in your room: a piano, piece of art, picture, or floral arrangement. Make sure to hang your art and pictures at eye level. (Many people hang them too high.)
5. Create warmth. You can transform your dining room by adding lamps on each side of the buffet. Be sure to choose tall, sleek lamps to add drama to your dining area.
6. Experiment with ideas. Don’t be afraid to experiment with light, color, and furnishings. Use your own personality and charm to create the living space you’ll enjoy entertaining and spending time with your family.
If you are in the market for a buying or selling a home and need competent and caring representation, please call me at 905-925-0007 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Author:Jeremy Romano Phone: 905-925-0007 Dated: August 14th 2017 Views: 1,828 About Jeremy: I am a Full-time Realtor in the Durham Region and Kawartha Lakes market, and have lived here for ove...
Your Source for Homes in the Durham Region, Northumberland and Kawartha Lakes Area.
For years now, Jeremy Romano Team has been going above and beyond for their clients within the Durham Region and Kawartha Lakes Area. They help more people using their unique approach and passion for real estate. Whether you are buying a house for the first time, looking to up-size, downsize or invest, Jeremy Romano Team is there to guide you.
We are here to lead you through the process of buying your dream home or selling your existing home for top dollar.
Are you looking to buy a home or an investment property in the Durham Region and Kawartha Lakes Area?
We offer these unique services:
Access to off market properties
Are you up-sizing? Downsizing? Curious about selling?
Our streamlined selling servi ce will get you top dollar!
We are thinking of buying a house as a rental investment. What
"Such a hard working guy Jeremy is ,he is easy to talk to and has such a sense of humor, he broke a record for the sale of a condo in my building ,love the bid wars, sold in less than a day ! Great job Jeremy Romano Thank you."